Skip to main content


High School Enrollment Information for Students Living in Unassigned High School Attendance Area
Posted 1/9/20

If you live in the Clayton Valley Charter High School area and would like to enroll in a MDUSD high school, you must apply for a high school to attend in the district. Click here for more information.



*Students not living in the CVCHS area, who wish to apply for a high school they aren't assigned to, please click here for intra-district transfer information.